A Mobile WordPress Blog is different from a Mobile Website because it features daily or weekly posts, often around a single topic.
Typically, organizations use a WordPress blog to create a dialog with customers and explain features of their products and services. You have to define your blog goals (for example branding your service, affiliate marketing, AdSense) as well as your target clientele (location, age groups, online usage) before deciding the design and structure of it. Blog Marketing is an effective method as a low cost alternative for Internet Marketing and it brings targeted traffic to websites.
A WordPress Blog optimized for mobile devices allow your customers to read your articles on their cellular phones as if they were sitting in front of a computer.
A Mobile WordPress Blog should be part of your Internet Marketing strategy and could be critical for your business. A lot of people are already reading articles on mobile devices. Viewing traditional blogs on a mobile device can be very frustrating because the text is too small to read and requires too much scrolling. Design changes are necessary in order to accommodate your mobile subscribers. A Mobile WordPress Blog should be designed to load quickly on any cellular phone or other mobile device.
Because of mobile browsers limitations, your WordPress Blog wіll show less via mobile devices compared to a PC οr notebook.
Beside software аnd hardware issues, some codes mау nοt bе supported bу mobile devices. Tο overcome this problem you need to make some design changes and eMarketing 21™ can help you with that. The principles of mobile design are different than those of traditional design. In cellular phones, for example, the technology called WAP is used for browsing. Because of the limitations of WAP browsers in terms of screen size and allowable download, there are special procedures that follow the accessibility design guidelines for building a Mobile WordPress Blog which are set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Blog Design Resources
- WordPress.org – WordPress.org offers free downloads of WordPress files, themes and plug-ins, and includes step-by-step instructions for installing and configuring WordPress on your own hosting provider.
- WordPress.com – WordPress.com provides a quick and easy way to get a blog online. You can go sign up and create a WordPress blog immediately, for free. This is a multi-user version of WordPress that hosts thousands of blogs.
- Blogger – Since Blogger was launched in 1999, blogs have reshaped the web, impacted politics, shaken up journalism, and enabled millions of people to have a voice and connect with others.
- Blog Flux – Business Blog Directory. Blogflux is designed to be a central destination for the blogosphere, providing you everything you need to get your blog up and running.
- Blog Listing – Submitting your blogs and blogging related sites to directories with strong page rank value such as BlogListing.Net you will greatly increase your blogs own strength and increase traffic.
- Blog Catalog – Blog Catalog is the premiere social blog directory on the internet. Whether you’re looking to promote your own blog, find blogs on various topics, or connect with other bloggers this site is for you.
- Blogged – Blogged is a place where you can get reactions to major news events. No more tired old newspapers! With Blogged, you can interact with news like never before. Start sharing interesting news clippings and events with your trusted network of friends and like-minded individuals.
Business Development Consultancy in West Los Angeles will help your business succeed with Mobile Website Design and Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Text Message Marketing, and Social Media Integration and Management.