Social Media Marketing is a must if you want to rank well in Google and other search engines.
More than 72 million Americans access social networking sites via their mobile devices. Social Networking via mobile devices is growing each day. There is no longer a separation between social and mobile consumers. Even if all social networks have apps, the majority of mobile traffic still comes from the mobile web. The main social networks, Facebook and Twitter, have matured their marketing tools and managing social media requires expertise now. eMarketing 21™ will setup your social media accounts, design your Facebook fan page, LinkedIn and Google Plus company pages, integrate your social media accounts with your website, and design and manage your social media marketing campaigns.
Social Media integrated with your Mobile Website and Mobile Email is a powerful feature for your mobile marketing efforts over mobile devices. Use the social media channels to enable readers to share your messages. Expand your audience by including links to popular social sites: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube. Visitors to your Twitter profile, Facebook profile, and Facebook fan page can click the link provided to view your message, to subscribe to your newsletter or to fill up a contact form. On your mobile website, visitors have the option to subscribe to your social media marketing campaigns. You can tweet out your newsletters and share them on Facebook automatically. The integration works similar for other social media sites.
This lets you extend the reach of your social media marketing campaigns to non-subscribers.
Every webpage on your site should have social media buttons at the top that enable visitors to share your message on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest or other social networks. There are many ways to boost your mobile website traffic and grow your email list with social media. One of the most secure and reliable is a well designed signup form.
Mobile devices are are becoming the main venue for people to communicate with their circle of friends directly and social networks are a simple extension. Businesses want their products and services to be shared and have people advocate on behalf of their brands.
Social media marketing is nothing else but word-of-mouth marketing, and nothing beats this when it comes to advertising a new product or service.
Here are some data to advocate for using social media marketing:
• Social media is the #1 marketing channel where marketers plan to increase budget in 2015 ( 2015 State of Marketing, Salesforce, January 2015)
• 64% of marketers see social media as a critical enabler of their products and services (2015 State of Marketing, Salesforce, January 2015)
• 53% of consumers expect a Twitter response within an hour — and 72% expect it when they have complaints (Millward Brown Digital, October 2013)
Social Media Marketing Links
- MOBILE SOCIAL MEDIA – Social Media Marketing (Integration and Management) for Local Businesses. Companies could take advantage of social media to advertise their brand.
- Twitter – Instantly connect to what’s most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
- Facebook – Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them.
- LinkedIn – Search for people you know from over 150 million professionals already on LinkedIn.
- Google+ – Google+ aims to make sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Check out Circles, Messenger and Hangouts.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.