Blog Marketing is the term used to describe Internet Marketing via website blogs. Blogs differ from websites because they feature daily or weekly posts, often around a single topic. Typically, organizations use blogs to create a dialog with customers and explain features of their products and services (info adapted from Wikipedia). I came across another good productivity tool that’s easy to use and allows you to blog like a pro. With TypePad’s mobile support including iPhone, you can blog anytime, anywhere. It is also hooked up to Twitter and Facebook. Create once and publish everywhere with one click. Be found by Google and Bing with TypePad’s built-in SEO. Hundreds of design themes to chose from or create your own.
Here are the top 5 reasons to use TypePad:
1. Simplicity: TypePad’s intuitive interface allows you to add content, pictures and links quickly and easily. You can go from blank screen to live blog in minutes! If you do need help, they provide customer service 7 days a week.
2. Control: TypePad offers the ultimate in blog management tools, allowing you to customize your design, moderate comments, decide whether or not to display ads, and much more.
3. Creativity: They have commissioned talented graphic designers to create design templates that make your blog look sharp, professional, and creative. You can customize the templates an infinite number of ways or you can code your own.
4. Technology: TypePad is the only service that balances ease of use with sophisticated functionality and high-traffic capacity. You can choose your own domain name, and also add widgets to your blog from a dedicated gallery of third party service providers who have integrated with them.
5. Storage: TypePad offers every Pro member unlimited storage space to upload photos, video, and audio. Your blog can also be password protected to store all of your information safely.